Radio Management, Maintenance and Support
ARINC Managed Services (AMS) knows what it takes to manage radio communications systems and services. We can manage your organization’s complete radio infrastructure, including all air-to-ground and Land Mobile radio systems. We have fully-equipped repair facilities and the ability to provide the expertise, planning, engineering, installation, maintenance, and administration of all radio communication systems.
For over 80 years ARINC has supported mission critical voice and data operations including the design, installation and maintenance of 450 and 800 MHz conventional and trunked radios, as well as integrated Digital Enhanced Network (iDEN) radios. In fact, we provide radio services that have become an integral part of several major airline operations. Our customers know they can rely on us to deliver high quality service that meets rigorous standards required for network reliability and availability.
AMS’ radio support capabilities include planning, operating, administering and maintaining radio systems—including managing third party vendor support. We have defined metrics in our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and we monitor and report on the performance of our services, so our clients get the service they expect — with no surprises.
Our highly skilled and certified technicians are trained to follow uniform procedures, comply with all industry rules and regulations and are ISO 9001 certified.
- Preventative Maintenance including inspecting and repairing radio systems, checking equipment operation and cleaning
- Corrective Repair of all radio services according to established SLAs
- Depot maintenance in support of in and out of warranty OEM equipment
- 24X7 customer support and response
- AMS will develop a technology plan customized to address your near and longer term business requirements. The technology plan includes recommendations based on your business needs and overall strategy.
- We can fully deploy radio systems including consoles, transmitters, receivers, filters, and antennas.
- We provide configuration support of the installed equipment and testing of the system.
- Voice and data radio network implementation and support.
Radio Frequency Management
- We develop a database of all radio frequencies for managing license renewals and upgrades, which we perform for our customers.
- AMS provides expertise regarding the efficient use of radio frequencies to help you maximize your resources.
- We troubleshoot Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) issues, which includes conducting field surveys, recommending a solution to RFI problems and preparing technical documentation when necessary.
Administration and Operations
- Radio System administration and configuration
- Performance measurement and reporting
- System expansion planning
- Asset/inventory management of equipment
- Billing and contract management
- AMS manages spares to agreed levels and for the distribution of equipment to and from the customer.
- We establish a designated depot repair center to accommodate customer requirements and perform repairs and maintenance.
Back to top